Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I had a bunch of stuff to post today, but blogspot sucks!!

I had a ton of awesome and fun fitness and training videos to post today, but BlogSpot sucks. I'm about ready to delete all of my accounts and just post on youtube and facebook. It's funny that I never have a problem posting my videos at either youtube or facebook, but lately I've been unable to upload or process around half of my videos here. Great work there, BlogSpot, glad that you have a good product.

Anyway, if you want to see the latest videos including "monkey flipping fun," "freestanding handstand push ups," and a great one on "hitting the whole body" feel free to look me up at either "brett stepan" or    "brett stepans training log" at you tube. All those videos and more will be posted there.

No comments:

Post a Comment