Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I have to say I've loved the transition to physique training

I really have to say it. After decades of training for functional athleticism it's nice to switch to physique based training.

Not taking anything away from the training I've done in the past to improve my strength, power, agility, athleticism, speed, etc. And to better myself for martial arts, combat sports, dancing, strength sports, etc. But it's such an amazing change to have been focusing on pure physique for the past few months.

While the health, functional strength and fitness, etc. are still in the training; it's nice to be able to blend the exercise and nutritional science, the hardcore analytical side of the brain with pure artistry and add in the creative side of the brain even more.

It's been a very liberating thing, and I love it!

Here's a little artistry.



No comments:

Post a Comment