Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Upcoming news from Stepan HQ!

Hey Fitness Friends,

Thought I'd share some of the big, upcoming things going on here at Stepan Fitness HQ.

Starting in October feel free to join Melissa and myself twice a month (2 Saturdays a month) for a special conditioning day. This will be free to all of my curret clients and only $10 to non-clients that would like to join us. Basically, you'll be running through one of Melissa and my conditioning days with us. It'll be fun, it'll be hard, it'll kick booty and you'll love the results. As always, feel free to contact me for more information.

Also, Here are the upcoming fitness, health and nutrition seminars. I don't have the dates finalized yet, feel free to contact me for more info.

1.) How to eat to get the body you want, the health you desire, and the performance that you deserve.

2.) The Foam Roller. Getting the most out of a wonderful tool.

 

And, of course the upcoming self-protection seminars.

1.) Self-protection 101: The key ingredients.

2.) Surviving the 2 most Common Street Attacks, and thriving.

3.) Ground Survival 101: Surviving and trhiving in a real world ground attack.

Alright, like I said, contact me for more information. And, as dates are finalized on the seminars I'll be sending out more info as well. See you all soon.

Yours in strength and health,

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment