Thursday, May 3, 2012

Skinny Vs. Fit: Pictures say 1,000 Words Part 2:

Skinny
fit
For years I've been talking about how there's a huge difference between being skinny and being fit. So many of the skinny women that I know are far from fit and far from healthy. Many fall into the "skinny-fat" mold where they may have a "healthy" BMI and are thin, but they carry around excess body fat and no muscle. They open themselves up to numerous diseases and premature death all for the reward of fitting into a small dress size or smaller jeans. I don't know about you but that seems pretty silly to me, if I were a girl I'd much rather look like the fit Miss Gina in the second picture above. Damn the skinny jeans and what Hollywood says is good, fit is much healthier and much more beautiful than skinny!

I think that the above pictures really prove that point.

Yours in strength and health,
Brett Stepan

No comments:

Post a Comment