Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Closing in on a decade without illness!

Hey everyone,

As we are now into 2014, I will be closing in on 10 years since the last time that I was sick. I don't say this to brag; but it's been really nice being able to go for almost a full decade with no colds, flus, sore throats etc.

And I'm not the only one.

Some of my coaches haven't been sick with any type of malady for 40, 60, and more than 70 years.

Now, I bring this up simply to show that being sick and not feeling well don't have to be a part of life.

In fact, if you are sick you are, by definition, not leading a healthy life.

And that brings me up to the point of this post.

By exercising correctly, eating correctly, resting correctly, and more you can live a life free of disease and sickness.

Imagine how awesome that would be.

I'll be doing a seminar coming up soon on that very thing.

Keep checking back for more info.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment