Friday, January 10, 2014

Videos of my L-sit press up to Handstand at 195 pounds bodyweight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hq6mKA1-Iso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hq6mKA1-Iso#t=29

Above are the links to my youtube videos of my L-sit Press Up to Handstand. I originally did a video of this a few years back. Recently I had a fitness tips reader comment about it and they asked me, "Brett, I loved that video but you only weighed 160 pounds back then. Now that you're 195 pounds, can you still do it?"

I wasn't sure, being that I had been focusing on other aspects of my strength and conditioning, but I thought I'd try it out. The videos are the results.

Now, this movement is an incredible one for building great levels of fitness. But, before you try it out make sure that you're solid in your L-sit, your Tucked Planche and your Handstand. These three pieces are critical to success.

Add it into your routine and I think you'll love the rewards.

Yours in strength and health,
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment