Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I had a great post to do, but....

I had a great post to do, but since BlogSpot won't allow me to even pull up the goddamn upload page for either the videos or the pictures I won't be able to post. All I can say is great fucking site you guys. It's awesome when you have a blog site that doesn't allow you to upload your videos or pictures. BlogSpot can seriously go FUCK IT SELF IN THE ASS AND DIE!!!!!! I'm a day away from completely cancelling all of my stuff here, because it's not worth it! BlogSpot you Fucking Suck in the worst possible way.

So, Fuck You BlogSpot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment