Friday, June 24, 2016

A Personal Post

This post is a little personal. I always love it when I get comments on how people never see me without a smile, always see me happy and always see me in a wonderful mood. It means that I've come along way. People tend to stare in disbelief then when I talk about my past. I've gone through many periods of darkness. Many periods of intense violence, anger and hurt. But, not only did I survive and make it out on the other side. I also came out a much happier, stronger person. One that's completely in love with life, at peace with myself and the world around me, and unconditionally happy. I've always known that it is my path to help as many others live the lives of their dreams; and the lessons that I've learned, and the scars that I've beared; have only helped me in my quest. Remember, the wake my always trail behind the boat, but it has no bearing on the boat's direction. And, no matter where you are right now, no matter what you're going through, you can not only survive and make it out the other end; but you can find out that the best is yet to come for you!! Much love and happiness to everyone! =)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment