Thursday, September 10, 2015

A Moment of Gratitude

Taking a moment of grattitiude and realizing just how blessed I've been in my career. For a few decades now I've had the honor and privelage of being a professional in the strength and fitness, nutrition, health and wellness, performance and physique field. In that time I've been blessed to be able to help literally 100's of people; from teenagers to folks in their 90's, and from the average person looking to drop some fat and get fit and healthy to amazing athletes looking ...to crush it in their sports; achieve all of their goals and dreams. Then move on to achieveing even bigger goals and dreams. It's amazing to not only love and be passionate about what you do, but to also be able to help so many become helathier, more fit and truly live a life of adventure. So I have to thank all of my clients; past, present and future for the adventure we've all been on and for letting my help you all achieve your dreams. The last few decades have been amazing and I'm looking incredibly forward to the many decades to come, training and coaching you all to achieve more. Love for all of you! Now, go train hard and create your greatness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment