Friday, September 4, 2015

Got 2 incredible compliments today

It's hard to make me blush, but I couldn't help it today after these amazing compliments. First, I had two young men (about 13 and 15 respectively) that had watched some of my rings practice yesterday and some of my parallet practice today. About midway through practice the older one walks up to me and says, "Sheit, you are one Jacked and Strong Vin Diesel looking Mother F-er. That's Awesome! I had to make sure to thank him and his brother very nicely for the high praise. Then, as I'm finishing up practice a really sweet 50 something women walks up and says, with the most charming Minnesotan accent, "That was really impressive, sir. You remind me of that Patrick Swayze in the Roadhouse Movie." Again, I had to thank her deeply. High praise all around. It really warmed my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment