Thursday, September 10, 2015

Let's see:

Let's see: Diagnosed as a child with a degenerative bone disease in the hips and told I wouldn't be walking as an adult. Yep, that happened. Then, broke 3 vertebrae in the back and tore apart all of the muscle, tendons and ligaments on the right side of my body from the neck to the hips. Told I'd always be weak as a kitten, never be able to move my right side very well, and that I'd live in constant pain for the rest of my life. Yep, that happened. At anytime thought about let...ting those things limit my life or what I was capable of becoming or doing, using them as an excuse to not train or reach for the stars, having those things keep me from my dreams or from becoming the best that I can. Never, Nope, Not going to happen. Couldn't even imagine dreaming of that SKATA! You only limits are in your mind. And sometimes it pays huge dividends to tell your mind to Shut The F$%K Up! Now, go create your greatness!!


No comments:

Post a Comment