Thursday, August 6, 2015

A ludicrous thought!!





 It's been around 33 years since I was diagnosed with a degenerative bone disease in my hips and told that I wouldn't be walking when I was 18. It's been about 18 years since I broke my back and tore apart all the muscle, tendons and ligaments in it and was told I'd have a life of daily pain, be completely weak on the right side of my body and that I'd only have minimal movement on my right side. Yet, at 39 years of age, not only have I proven all of that wrong; I'm currently in the best shape of my life so far. And I'm continuing to make dramatic improvements in all aspects of my health and wellness, strength and fitness, athleticism and performance and physique development. So it totally baffles me how often I hear people say that they totally believe that exercising hard, eating right and living a healthy lifestyle is a complete waste of time. I just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment